Tuesday 27 January 2015

Intuit CEO: 'Simply Stated, We Messed Up'

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for preethi
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Intuit CEO: 'Simply Stated, We Messed Up'
 
Brad Smith on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
How to Quit Like a Pro
 
Joan Graci
 
First, I want to thank Doug Marrone, former Buffalo Bills coach, for giving me all the collateral I could possibly dream of for...
 
Best Advice: Avoid Peter´s Principle
 
Jordi Alemany
 
Since I started out my career back in 1991, I have had the opportunity to work closely with a large number of Managers,...
 
4 Fearless Women Reveal How to Succeed at Work
 
Linda Descano
 
Last week, I had the pleasure of participating in the launch of the Sprinklr Customer eXperience Management Series. This event,...
 
"I Am Millennial. Hear Me Roar!"
 
Barry Salzberg
 
Tomorrow's Leaders Weigh in on Business, Leadership and Doing Good.What do I want from my career? And what is the true purpose of...
 
"I'm the Best Hire You'll Ever Make."
 
Samantha Mick
 
The interview started like most others.We shook hands, introduced ourselves. I remember thinking that the woman seemed very...
 
The Joy of Middle Management
 
Jon Rennie
 
So you've finally made it to middle management. You've arrived at that magical place where you are responsible and...
 
"Why are our daughters are trapped by sexist stereotypes?"
 
Linda Scott
 
Reprint: World Economic Forum Blog by Oxford's Professor Linda Scott. Linda Scott is DP World Chair for Entrepreneurship and...
 
 
 
 
 
© 2015 LinkedIn Ireland Limited. LinkedIn, the LinkedIn logo, and InMail are registered trademarks of LinkedIn Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for preethi kt (--). Learn why we included this.
 
LinkedIn is a registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland Limited.
Registered in Ireland as a private limited company, Company Number 477441
Registered Office: Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment